Dutchmen RV Aspen Trail Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Aspen Trail by Dutchmen RV is designed with the best quality and value to provide you with a one-of-a-kind travel trailer you can't pass up. There are a wide variety of floorplans to choose from to best fit your needs, plus you'll find more standard features on the Aspen Trail than the competition!
Each model features a spacious interior with its 6' 10" interior height and 6' slide out height, plus there are seamless countertops for easy clean-up and superior cooling to keep you comfortable during those summer camping months. The heated and enclosed underbelly will allow you to camp all year long, and the mega pass-through storage compartment with an LED lights will be perfect for camp gear and luggage!
Choose an Aspen Trail travel trailer by Dutchmen RV for superior quality, value, and design!
Aspen Trail 2880RKS
Dutchmen Aspen Trail travel trailer 2880RKS highlights: Outdoor Kitchen Recliner ... more about Aspen Trail 2880RKS
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 1 in Ext Height 11 ft 2 in Int Height 6 ft 10 in Interior Color Titanium, Tungsten Hitch Weight 813 lbs Dry Weight 6741 lbs Cargo Capacity 2059 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 52 gals Grey Water Capacity 84 gals Black Water Capacity 42 gals Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Tankless On Demand AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info 18' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Shower Type Standard
Aspen Trail Features:
Standard Features (2024)
Aspen Trail Upgrade Package
- 60” x 80” Residential Queen Everdream Mattress
- Aspen Trail Central Command Center
- Full Extension Roller Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Maple Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- Aerodynamic Front Profile w/ Upgraded Smooth Metal
- Bluetooth Stereo
- LED Interior Lighting
- Upgraded Beauflor Lino
- Residential Queen Bed
- Roller Shades
- Seamless Countertops
- 10 cubic foot 12 volt Refrigerator (Optional 8 cubic foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator)
- Stainless Steel Single Bowl Farm Sink
- 3 Burner Range with Oven and Glass Cover
- Convertible U-Shape Dinette (Select Models)
- High Output Furnace
- Bedroom Night Stands with Drawers
- 82" Interior Height
- Hardwood Cabinetry Throughout
- High Rise Faucet
- Range Hood with Light and Exhaust Fan
- LED Fireplace with Electric Heat (Select Models)
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- Front/Rear Power Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Awning with LED Lights
- Aluminum Solid Entry Steps (Main Entry Only)
- Solar Spirit I Package - Side Port, Roof Port, Controller Prep, Inverter Prep (NA on Loft Series)
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- Backup Camera Prep
- Black Tank Flush
- Power Tongue Jack
- Smooth Metal Front End
- Mega Pass Though Storage Conpartment with LED Light
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Outside Shower
- Slideout Toppers
- 60,000 BTU Tankless On Demand Water Heater
- 14" Aluminum Wheels (Smaller Models) (n/a 17BH)
- 15" Aluminum Wheels (Larger Models) (n/a 17BH)
- 2nd 13.5-BTU Non-Ducted Bedroom A/C (Select Models Only) (n/a 17BH)
- Free Standing Dinette and Chairs (3070 Only) (n/a 17BH)
- Tri-Fold Hide-A-Bed IPO Flip Sofa (Select Models Only) (n/a 17BH)
- 15,000-BTU A/C IPO 13.5-BTU A/C (n/a 17BH)
- 29" LCD TV (n/a 17BH)
- 2nd A/C Prep w/50 Amp Service (Select Models Only) (n/a 17BH)
- Outside Shower (n/a 17BH)
Codes and Seals
- CSA Construction and Seal
- State Seal (Where Applicable)
- RVIA Seal
- Aspen Trail Upgrade Package
- Power Tongue Jack w/Docking Light (n/a 17BH)
- 15,000-BTU A/C IPO 13.5-BTU A/C (n/a 17BH)
- Solar Spirit II - 100 W Panel, 10 Amp Charge Controller, Side Port WEST COAST Models only (NA Loft Series)
- Power Awning w/LED Lights (n/a 17BH)
- Electric Front and Rear Stabilizer Jacks (n/a 17BH)
- Spare Tire w/Cover(n/a 17BH)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
RVing is about feeling boundless excitement as you reach your next destination. Whether you’re boondocking off-the-grid or hooked up at a campsite, each new day unfolds and limitless adventure awaits. Rving is about immersing yourself in laughter and storytelling with family and friends around the campfire. Making memories you won’t soon forget. This is Dutchmen. This is the soul of RVing.
Everything we put into our RV units is designed not only to help you hit the road in comfort and style, but to also help you make memories with family, friends, and fellow travelers along the way. We don’t just build and sell RVs—we are RVers, founded by RVers, for RVers. That’s why we have the industry’s best RV warranty, 100% pre-delivery inspection, and are the leader in parts and service.
From our ultra-light travel trailers to toy haulers, our small campers to luxury fifth wheels, we offer a variety of RV options. Whether your idea of the perfect getaway is dispersed camping or a luxury RV resort, each of our RVs is designed to help ensure every trip you take is memorable. Your RV is waiting for you, let us help you find it.
No matter which Dutchmen RV you choose or where you park it, at Dutchmen, you’re family. We build every one of our RVs with you in mind. We’re right there beside you in spirit every mile of the way. And when you see another Dutchmen on the road or at the campsite, you’ll know your fellow travelers share the soul of RVing with you.